Fast, Affordable Travel For Students
While traveling as a student, as well as planning trips for students, I learned that too much time is wasted on the internet or at travel agencies researching (and hoping for the best with your choice) destinations, trains, flights, hotels, etc... and in the end not really knowing what you'll get and often spending way too much money and precious time in the process.
I have backpacked and lived in Europe now for over ten years, spending two years as Gonzaga-in-Florence's travel coordinator, and now am on my tenth year planning and leading trips independently. I know what it's like to be a student having to balance an academic schedule as well as a travel schedule into one packed semester.
At Euroadventures we take care of your travel needs with private bus, hotel and an activities guide so you don't have to waste your valuable time on the internet or at a travel agency researching ways or places to travel only then to find yourself wandering outside a train station in the middle of the night looking for your hotel or transferring to and from an expensive out of the way airport on a so-called "discount airline".
We travel in private buses and take you directly to your hotel doorstep therefore making it the fastest and most comfortable way to travel Europe during your semester abroad.
We do European student travel without the hassle. Our experienced guides show you the best each city has to offer as well as some of those hidden gems that the guide books don't tell you about. Join us and enjoy the Euroadventures experience!
— Shaun Hoffman, Director
Frequently Asked Questions
- Higher level of accommodations
- American owned and operated
- Better organization
- More experience
- Greater value
- No more hassling with trains...or train strikes.
- No more hassles with discount airlines only to have flights cancelled, lengthy layovers or expensive out of the way airports to travel to and from.
- Ride in a luxurious private bus directly to the doorstep of your hotel.
- No time spent waiting in line at the train station, airport or travel agency.
- Time flies when you're watching up to date English movies on the bus.
- You always get to stay in a room with your friends.
- 6:30-7:30 PM from Florence
- 5:00-5:30pm from Rome
- 6:00-6:30pm from Barcelona
- from Prague (times vary – please see specific destination pages for exact details)
* Trips to Greece and Croatia depart at 9am and 3pm respectively
* Departure times for day trips and fall & spring break trips vary -please see specific destination pages for exact details All buses depart from the city centers (in a specified bus area near the main train stations – you receive exact details when you book your trip)
* We then depart each destination on Sunday afternoon to arrive back in Florence, Rome, Barcelona & Prague late Sunday evening (see specific destination page for more specific arrival info)
* Travel time for all trips is about 6 to 8.5 hours each way, depending on the destination (stops for food and bathroom included). Several trips like Prague, Barcelona, Florence, Budapest, and Vienna are overnight. Please see the specific destination pages for exact travel times.